In its just-released 2018 Annual Report, Prologis announced the achievement of several industry-leading financial results including:
- Core FFO per diluted share of $3.03 for the year compared with $2.81 for 2017
- A dividend increase of 9 percent to $1.92 per common share
- A strong balance sheet with more than $4 billion of liquidity
Prologis Chairman and CEO Hamid Moghadam announced many other significant strides including the disposal of the company’s remaining non-strategic assets, the acquisition of DCT Industrial Trust Inc., the expansion of ESG initiatives into broader territory and a new plan for future growth that emphasizes innovation and technology.
The progress made in 2018 paves the way for new opportunities for the company by creating a solid foundation with:
- A primary focus on the ever-changing needs of Prologis customers
- A scale that enables the company to invest in technology to help customers run their businesses more efficiently and profitably
- A comprehensive repository of proprietary research and analytics that form a baseline for measuring customer sentiment, supply chain modernization and other important trends in logistics real estate.