2019 Annual Report
Creating Value Beyond the Real Estate
Prologis performed exceptionally well in 2019. We exceeded our cumulative earnings growth expectations, completed two complementary acquisitions and concluded our three-year strategic plan.
Our global team created opportunities to spend more one-on-one time with our customers, and continued our strong track record of technology and innovation while maintaining our leadership position in ESG.
The Prologis 3Cs
In 2019, we launched the 3Cs, an evolution of our Five Drivers, to guide our focus and drive success across the organization:
- Customer Centricity: We build lifelong partnerships with our customers. We listen, learn and use the power of our scale to solve our customers' pain points.
- Change Through Innovation and Operational Excellence: Our teams experiment and evolve to uncover and commercialize creative solutions. We believe the best ideas can come from anywhere.
- Culture and Talent: The Prologis culture prioritizes speed and experimentation. We support a workforce of lifelong learners in an atmosphere of responsiveness, reliability and respect.
Another Strong Year for ESG
Environmental stewardship, social responsibility and corporate governance (ESG) are embedded in the Prologis DNA.
- Prologis ESG focuses on metrics that connect tightly to our business strategies.
- Our initiatives boost operational efficiencies, build long-term relationships with employees, customers, communities and investors, and ensure resilience across our global platform.
- Our ongoing ESG leadership has been recognized by Corporate Knights' Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB), among others.