2018 Was Prologis’ Strongest Year Ever
In its just-released 2018 Annual Report, Prologis announced the achievement of several industry-leading financial results including:
- Core FFO per diluted share of $3.03 for the year compared with $2.81 for 2017
- A dividend increase of 9 percent to $1.92 per common share
- A strong balance sheet with more than $4 billion of liquidity
Prologis Chairman and CEO Hamid Moghadam announced many other significant strides including the disposal of the company’s remaining non-strategic assets, the acquisition of DCT Industrial Trust Inc., the expansion of ESG initiatives into broader territory and a new plan for future growth that emphasizes innovation and technology. Watch the video.
The progress made in 2018 paves the way for new opportunities for the company by creating a solid foundation with:
- A primary focus on the ever-changing needs of Prologis customers
- A scale that enables the company to invest in technology to help customers run their businesses more efficiently and profitably
- A comprehensive repository of proprietary research and analytics that form a baseline for measuring customer sentiment, supply chain modernization and other important trends in logistics real estate.
Visit the 2018 Annual Report microsite for much more information on the current performance and future prospects for Prologis.